Sunday, March 21, 2010

Untouchable

"Untouchable"

I can’t let her out, can’t let her get hurt. But she’s the source of every inspiration, she’s the one to have the right words to describe what my broken thoughts can’t seem to render for lack of myself. I’m not myself…Yet who am I? Who am I?

I had this thought earlier while smoking yet again at an abandoned table in a fast-food. Can you find me? Can you reach me and tell me I’m still alright, still me? Nothing ever been quite that hard… I am exhausted, spent and hurt with no hope for healing. I don’t know if there’s enough of me left to have something to heal. I’m scared, hurt and alone, but at least I’ll be free.

Touch… Once again a mind without a body. Hazy border of my own soul, my body is just a phantom memory of what it should be. I can’t feel anything, nothing seems to be real if I can’t touch you or be touched by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment