Sunday, March 21, 2010

In front of giant posters of Hugh Jackman at Ikebukuro station


Twirling, looking at you adoringly; I just wonder if all of this isn’t simply just a dream.


I look at your face on those pictures and I can’t help the adoration in which I consider your features. You’re beautiful, and I can’t help myself… I watch your smile. Will you smile for me? Please, smile for me. Make it all better with your sweet smile. I can’t help myself, I need that…

I look at some pictures of myself, pictures of a lifetime ago. I was so happy, so careless…truly alive it seems. Now it’s all but gone. Life now is only a succession of days of hardship, struggle and grieve. So I take a look at those pictures I have of you and I see you smiling that sweet smile at me, and I suddenly feel warm inside. Suddenly, things aren’t that hard anymore. Then, at night, I can finally meet you in my dreams. You’re here, and I know I’m gonna be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment